But next week's entry promises to be be loads more interesting as we're so busy this week that I'll have loads to report--lots of home improvement projects so pictures will be coming. I've been putting my point and shoot camera in my bag and let me tell you after my digital SLR, it's so hard to get used to!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Just more of the same!
How do you like that? I'm already behind and actually I don't have anything interesting to share this week. Didn't take any interesting pictures--but have two bookings this week: one family session and one child session. Didn't have anything exciting happen last week--unless you count going twenty minutes one way to get to a store I wanted to go to only to spend another half an hour in backed up traffic. I had to turn around that that point because I had to go pick up the kids from school and I just had enough time to get back in that direction. That was as much adrenaline that I've had all week. Oh, I spent five hours bathing, blowing and brushing out Brandon this week--he's going threw coat change (the adult poodle coat is coming in and since they don't shed if you don't brush it out you get mattes, sometimes overnight.) I might have a picture of that. He desperately needs to be trimmed as his hair has grown out of his show cut but I'm not brave enough yet to do it.

But next week's entry promises to be be loads more interesting as we're so busy this week that I'll have loads to report--lots of home improvement projects so pictures will be coming. I've been putting my point and shoot camera in my bag and let me tell you after my digital SLR, it's so hard to get used to!
But next week's entry promises to be be loads more interesting as we're so busy this week that I'll have loads to report--lots of home improvement projects so pictures will be coming. I've been putting my point and shoot camera in my bag and let me tell you after my digital SLR, it's so hard to get used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment